mercoledì 16 agosto 2017

May 2017

Hi guys, I'm really sorry I didn't write anything for such a long time (you should know it's what I actually do all the time), but these past months has been really full and I didn't find time to do anything. Anyway,now I got some time and I wanna tell you everything about the most full, emotional and happy month of my life: May. On April 28 th I had my last day of American school and it's been pretty emotional saying goodbay to everyone... After that May started pretty well: on the 2nd I had my spring concert with the band and it has been wonderful. They gave me many awards for what I accomplished during the school year and I had much fun my second family:my band classmates. Even I've to say it's been really hard say goodbye to them. Then we celebrate Hanna's birthday on the 3rd. Hanna, Lyss (the Cambodian exchange student) and me went to the mall to shop and watch a movie and then we had an amazing sleepover at Hanna's house. The next day I invited them to come over to "my" house and I cooked homemade lasagna for them (I don't need to say how happy they were about it). The next days haven't been too funny because I had to start pack my American life in two tiny suitcases (actually I came back with 3), but thankfully Hanna did most of  the job (her father is a militar so she moved many times) and it helped me feeling less stressed. The next Sunday Hanna's mum organized a surprise party for her and invited all her closest friend (me too of course) so we celebrated her all together for the second time and I loved it. I had such a bless that day. Then was coming the time for graduation and I was so excited about, but at the same time I was really scared because I knew that would have been the end of my American school story. Even though it's been really hard I did graduate in the 12th and I loved every single moment of that day. We had practice on the morning and then we had a senior brunch were I had the opportunity to try again some good American stuff. In the evening (after I tried like 4 different dresses and have chose one) I had dinner with Charlotte, Steven, Josh, Juli and Gracie (I love that little cutie btw) and then we went to the school stadium to the most important event of my school story: my graduation. Everything went well and I couldn't ask for a different night because that was probably the best night of my exchange year (maybe next to the prom one). After the ceremony we had the project graduation at school: all the school main building was adapted with various games and food stuff for all the senior to have fun in their most important night. It has been amazing of course. Now is pretty late in Italy and I've to go so I'm going to write a second part about May (the worst one, about my departure...) another day, hopefully tomorrow. So goodbye for now and thank you so much to everyone that spent even a minute reading my post. I'll write you soon.


I'm here, again. I just wanted to tell you about my last days in the US. After graduation I got the opportunity to hang out with some of my friends and I loved doing so. Then on May 15 I had to say goodbay to my friend Lyss from Cambodia and it was really sad, but at least we got to spend her last day in Arkansas all together. The next day, my last day in the US I cooked lasagna and italian cheesecake for my host family and their son and family. On May 17 I had breakfast with my closest friends and then I got to the airport. It was awful, really sad. Since then so many things appened: i went back at shool for two weeks and I surprised my best friends who didn't know I was coming home earlier. Being back in here hasn't been easy because I was used to the american life, but patiently I went through it. Now I am enjoying italian summer. See y'all.


Viola.

1 commento:

  1. Stavo cercando un consulente matrimoniale e un sito di blog online esperto di amore, ho letto il commento postato da una donna spagnola di nome Ulrika, Ha condiviso la sua testimonianza di vita come incontra il suo vero amore (trova un compagno di vita) dopo essere stata madre single per circa 14 anni. anni, ma immediatamente contatta un guaritore spirituale (Oduduwa) per pranzare un incantesimo d'amore di attrazione e amore per rompere ogni legame di solitudine. Due settimane dopo aver trovato il vero amore, e oggi è impegnata a prepararsi alla vacanza di Natale e Capodanno per celebrare l'amore con il suo nuovo amore trovato. Sono stato molto felice per aver condiviso la sua testimonianza d'amore e come abbia trovato un aiuto così miracoloso, ho copiato l'indirizzo email (dr.oduduwaspellcaster@gmail.com).
    Pochi giorni fa mi sono ricordato di aver mandato messaggi e-mail allo stesso uomo e chiedendo il suo helo ho anche fatto, per ripristinare il mio matrimonio, anche attrarre più amore e fiducia nella mia relazione d'amore con Ambrose mio marito. siamo sposati da più di 6 anni e ancora separati, ho provato più volte a invitarlo a vivere e costruire una casa felice con i nostri due figli, non sarà d'accordo perché aveva paura della vita matrimoniale e forse insegue altre ragazze più giovani Credo, amo questo uomo e voglio che i miei figli crescano insieme a lui con una famiglia completa, ho fatto tutti i mezzi possibili per ottenere aiuto in tutto il mondo fino a quando non ho incontrato il commento di blog online di Oduduwa. Sono felice di aver copiato il suo indirizzo email dal commento postato e di mandargli un messaggio chiedendo aiuto perché quel semplice e semplice passo ha cambiato la mia vita in gioia e felicità oggi, Oduduwa Potente uomo spirituale salva il mio matrimonio, ha fatto tutto amare l'ortografia a nome mio durante le ore notturne nel suo Tempio secondo lui. Non faccio niente solo mi è stato chiesto di fornire l'ingrediente di ortografia per rendere luanch love spelling preghiere, ho obbedito rigorosamente e seguire tutte le istruzioni per l'acquisto di tutti gli articoli di ortografia necessari per attivare il potere degli incantesimi, ho fatto tutto il necessario perché credo in quello che voglio per Natale per i miei figli ho promesso ai miei figli che tutti noi usciremo per le vacanze di Natale con il loro papà che viene con noi, quindi devo rispettare la mia promessa ai miei figli, ho fatto tutto il possibile per una soluzione rapida e urgente, non avrei potuto fare questo possibile senza l'aiuto di Baba Oduduwa il grande, mi sarei arreso e credevo che mio marito stesse vedendo qualcun altro, quindi avevamo finito. Sono contento di aver fatto un audace passo di fede e oggi sono molto felice di vivere insieme al mio amore e i miei figli sono felici.
    Ho promesso a Dr.Oduduwa di condividere la mia testimonianza con il mondo mentre incontro la sua sezione di commenti del blog online come questo, mi salva la vita e il matrimonio, quindi quindi mi piacerebbe condividere per salvare gli altri perché credo che la maggior parte della gente stia attraversando l'inferno tutto in nome dell'amore falso e il matrimonio non funzionano, oggi leggendo questo hai maggiori opportunità di contattare Dr.oduduwa per tale aiuto e per qualsiasi altro problema come;
    Relazione sentimentale, costruzione di fiducia e impegno nel rapporto coniugale, riportare il vero amore e prendersi cura gli uni degli altri, soluzione di un caso di divorzio, fermare il caso giudiziario sulla custodia dei figli, incantesimo d'amore per riportare l'amore perduto, ecc.
    Questo lavoro è miracoloso e sono grato a questo guaritore spirituale che mi ha aiutato. Lo raccomando a chiunque abbia una crisi di matrimonio o di relazione oggi consulta rapidamente questo incantesimo spirituale per tornare ex amore.
    ecco l'indirizzo email personale di Oduduwa: dr.oduduwaspellcaster@gmail.com

    RispondiElimina